Re: Thanks Marco !!

BackroadsWest@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Marco,
> I wanted to chime in and also thank you for picking up the ball on the R1100
> List. I've been an R259 owner since 1995, and this forum has saved me a great
> deal of grief and aggro over all of these years.  The teething pains of any new
> model, especially this revolutionary, required that we all band together to get
> over those first speed bumps.
>
> Even now, with the early units approaching 10 years old, we have the need for
> this group to exchange information.  What with dual-plugged heads, EVO brakes
> and hydraulic clutches, more fun is still to come !
>
> Thanks again for stepping up to the plate.

If only the US government could act and react with as much polish as Marco taking
the reins from Mike. Thanks to you, Steve for saying what I have been feeling. I'm
proud to be associated with people like you; all of you.

Jim
microdoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1999 BMW R1100RT Very Black... of course!
1998 BMW R1200C Very Ivory & Chrome
BMW MOA #89329, BMW RA #25289 ABC #6175 NFO #3