Re: On being short

In a message dated 11/20/2003 12:37:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, ahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I'm 5'6" with a 30" inseam and I ride an RS.  I actually
> prefer the seat in the middle position 'cause the lowest
> position makes my knees achy.

Interesting how peoples personal dimensions vary.  I'm 5'10 and have a 29" inseam  but ironically I ride with my RT in the top seat position.  I too find my knees like it so much better in that position.   I did sit on an RT with lowered pegs and must admit it felt pretty nice.  I might consider that since I am not a peg dragger.

paige

and we will NOT be comparing any OTHER personal dimensions...LOL...