Re: Fuel Overflow

Kevin, I'm going to guess you had come fuel vapors condense in the line
and it burped out when you started up.  Likely not a big deal at all.

I would recommend you do a canisterectomy on this thing if you haven't
already.  Your bike (like mine) is from the vintage when they had
trouble with the charcoal in the canister getting into the tank and
clogging up the fuel filter.  You can see the IBMWR pages for a step by
step guide for removal.

Bob Hadden '98RS