Re: oilheads-digest V1 #18

Bob,
FWIW, I have a Garmin V.  It has great routing capabilities
though limited memory.  It does not have a talking color
screen but for use on a bike, I love it.  In fact, on a
quick ride to Dallas last weekend, my wife said "What, no
GPS?"  The Street Pilot series are great but my V covers
the basics for about 1/3 to 1/4 of the price.

> Steve,
> Thanks for the info.
> I am seriously considering to buy a GPS.  I'd like to
> purchase the larger
> one, larger colour screen, preferably the talking one.
> Do you have any suggestion, could you recommend one???
> Thanks in advance
> Bob Silas
> '94 RS in Montreal

=== message truncated ===

=====
Russ Locke
San Antonio, TX
(but a Coloradian forever....)
'02 R1150RT, '98 KLR650, '04 FJR1300, '64 TR4
PITS, MOA, Oilheads, VTR, etc.
MSF Rider Coach
end