Ohlins Shocks

Has anyone had their Ohlins shock(s) rebuilt recently - I'm looking to have
my rear one rebuilt after about 80,000 miles to "freshen it up".  Front one
is still working great and responds well to adjustments.  I know there are
several places in the U.S. that rebuild Ohlins, but I'm wondering if anyone
had a better than average experience, rather than picking a rebuild shop
off the internet that hasn't been recommended.  I live in New York state,
where the roads are already white from salt..

Gary Bechtold
Tyrolean Hustler II
'94 "beta" r11rsa w/ 115,000 miles and still strong