Re: Shocks

Robert Silas writes:
 > Out of the "big three", (assuming all equally good) which one has the best
 > resale value?????????

Great question.   My guess: makes no difference.   When I'm looking for a
used bike I'm willing to pay ZERO extra for shocks, saddle, pipes, etc.
When I've sold used bikes I've received ZERO extra dollars for things like
tall windshield or corbin seat.

My opinion is that these are small items to a buyer that might make
then decide to buy bike A vs bike B all other things (including cost)
being equal.

// marc