Re: Heated clothing

You can't go wrong with Gerbings. Lifetime warranty on the electrics. I
have their gloves, socks, vest, and a jacket liner. I can ride down to
whatever temperature I dare go out in. The lowest I've gone is 9
degrees. If you want a fashion statement that provides some heat, get
the Aerostich. If you want to be warm no matter what, get the Gerbings.

Greg
'95 R1100RS

 > From: "David Lawrenz" <lawrenz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 > Subject: BMW: electric clothes
 >
 > Anyone have any experience with an Aerostitch electric liner ???  I
am > considering their windbreaker version.  Ive had a Widder for years
but > need some arm coverage now.  Widder's been getting some bad press.
  > > The Gerbing stuff looks so loose and dorky, theres got to be a lot
of      > lost heat. Whats the best (warmest) full coverage electric
liner??????