RE: Ohlins Question

I can't imagine anybody not asking the right questions to get the spring you
need.  Generally it goes something like this.

You:I need shocks for my R1100RT
Vendor:  Want adj preload?
You: Yes
Vendor:  Adj High & Low comp damping?
You:   Yes
Vendor:  What do you weigh in full riding gear?
You:	215
Vendor:  Do you mostly ride solo or two up?
You: solo
Vendor:  Much luggage?
You:  Nope, usually less than 20lbs, occasional cross country trip with 50lbs of
gear
Vendor: Would you consider yourself more sport or touring oriented?
You:  Both sides of my fairing lowers have scrapes.
Vendor: Okay, 4 week delivery.

But to answer your question, if they don't ask about your weight run away.

Davis Eichelberger