Re: Battery education

I had a '68 Norton and a couple of Triumphs around the same vintage.
The Norton was light and fast...very nice indeed. They all were fun to
ride and sounded great (when they were running that is). They all
vibrated quite a bit but the Triumphs had a way of shedding parts at an
alarming rate.

Karl

On Wednesday, December 17, 2003, at 10:11 PM, Robert Silas wrote:

> Karl,
> I never had a British car nor a British bike, some day I'll do
> something
> about that.
> Bob

>>> last
>>> 40 years, the battery is always located on the same side where the