RE: Battery education

What a delightful direction this thread has taken!

I still have a couple of BSA twins ('50 A10 and '69 A65T), and my son has an
MG-A coupe.  The BSA's really don't give a damn if the battery works or not,
thanks to a magneto on the A10 and a permanent-magnet energy transfer system
on the A65.

	- Martin
- --
Martin Lodahl of Auburn, CA