RE: old design was oilheads-digest V1 #47

<<< -----Original Message-----
From: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Tpcutter@xxxxxxx

rocker arms induce severe side-loading on valve components,
causing
accelerated valve, guide and seat wear.>>>

	I remember in my Corvette days, I used roller rocker arms.
Never did understand why the Oilheads didn't have roller
rocker arms. So we are back to considering SOHC and pushrods
as a less than idea set-up all around vs. DOHC.
	Oh and Tom, it is good to hear from you. Those that follow
your posts know you and value you vast knowledge.