Re: old design was oilheads-digest V1 #47

We have a new BMW dealer that is doing cars and bikes in one facility
just opened up.  Haven't looked in yet, but I hear that both the cars
and bikes are in a single show room for now.  They are later expecting
to open a separate building for the bikes.  Sounds like fun.

Bob Hadden '98RS

snip