From: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Minor, Bob
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 2:44 PM
To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: old design was oilheads-digest V1 #47

<< Maybe BMW wants to remain a niche player selling underpowered motorcycles
at
inflated prices. The difference between Ducati and BMW who both have
high prices on their high end models is that Ducati delivers a bike
with significant power, not so for BMW. As far as sport touring models
go, Ducati's ST4 is less expensive than BMW K1200RS or R11RS. The same
goes for Aprilia, another niche player.

Robert

95 R11RS
88 KRS Special>>

Robert, Am I missing something here????  With that opinion how can you
possibly own two?