Changing turn signal lamps for dummies

My front turn signal bulbs have both expired recently on my '94 R1100RS and
so yesterday I decided to do something about it. I got out the Allen wrench set
and took out the three bolts that appear to hold the left panel dash on.

So, what's the trick here? I hesitate to bend the panel too much trying to
remove it for fear of breaking it, and there seems to be something holding it on
that I don't see. The bolts I took out are two at the top front and one on
the inside rear. Is there something else holding it? I'm not particularly
mechanical, but I thought surely I could do this. So far, no. Are there other body
panels that have to come off to allow the dash panel to be removed or other
panels than come off to give access to the bulbs?

I think I'll ride my airhead today where the access to the front turn signal
bulb is through the front via two screws holding on the reflector/cover.

Geoffrey Greene
Knoxville, TN