Re: oilheads-digest V1 #49

On Friday, Jan 16, 2004, at 09:01 US/Eastern, Don MacQueen wrote:

> I've said it many times.  I probably couldn't be closer to BMW
> Motorrad's core demographic, particularly since I'm a multi previous
> owner.  I should be an *easy* sale for BMW.  Smart companies please
> the core first.  BMW seems to be ignoring that group, *and* seems to
> be standing still technologically and stylistically.  If they do that,
> my RS (and apparently for him, Robert's two RSs) will be just fine.

Stan,

Since i own a 95 R1100RS, what incentive is there for me to buy a new
R1150RS? Is paying a new bike price worth a better transmission, rims
that are not made of playdough? Because that is all that has changed
for the RS. No, I do not care about linked brakes and all their
complexities, thank you...

Robert

95 R11RS
88 KRS Special