RE: Recent list discussions

	BMW...BMW...BMW...BMW...BMW...BMW...BMW...  YES! I eat breath and
sleep BMW. Is that what you wanted to hear Greg? Hi Hi. I own a Goldwing
too. Very nice bike for the long haul, which is what I like to do. I'm
thinking about an ST-1300. They are very nice bikes...not perfect, as you're
looking for, but very nice. I don't even think the Goldwing is perfect.
Well, it's perfect for me...as is the RT.
	Life is full of compromises. You have to settle for what's out
there. The only alternative is to build your own...which I doubt you have
the capability to do.
	You go ahead and keep complaining, while I'm out there riding my
GREAT RT and having fun.
	OH, scuse me...I have to go ride my Beemer now.

Stan Rife
Houston, TX
1999 R1100RT
and Gold wing in a pear tree. (12 days of Xmas tune)