RE: Poor gas mileage

I have a '95 R1100R with a catless Remus exhaust and the catcode plug
pulled. My mileage is only 17,000 and gas mileage is about 32-35 mpg.My
mechanic tells me I should replace my throttle cables. He synced the
throttle bodies, but the mileage is still low and tells me that the
throttle bodies aren't staying in sync which is causing the low gas
mileage. Collective wisdom would be appreciated. Will replacing the cables
make a difference? Would a potentiometer? Would a tan catcode plug?
TIA.
Peter
http://mail2web.com/ .