  From: Bmsdcr@xxxxxxx
  To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 7:40 PM
  Subject: Trailering

  Who here has pulled a trailer with their R1100? I have an R27 I would like
  shuttle to nicer locals but don't want to use the pickup truck. So
mid-winter
  blues dictates I design a trailer to pull the R27 behind the RS. The bike
  weighs about 350lbs. Outside a hitch I figured I would install a 33:11 rear
drive
  to help out. Anybody have any recommendations for which hitch to buy or any
  other wisdom.

  Steve Szelestey
  Shelby Twp, MI
  94 R1100RS