Re: Requesting low cost bike insurance company serving southern Ontario

and Bruno said.
"Guess it depends on markets. Here in Quebec, I got significantly
different quotes for areas surrounding Montreal in relation to
areas further out. They look at their stats re payouts, higher
risk areas etc etc and come up with a quote."

Although I now pay $320 for my 2000 1150GS, it used to be $270 two years ago
when the bike was newer and worth more. This is for full coverage with $250
deductible. When I asked them about it they said that Kirkland used to be
known as suburbia but now that we are all part of this great city we pay the
Montreal rates. The borough of Kirkland has not moved, nothing has changed
except that we are now being ripped off and the excellent services we used
to enjoy are now non-existent. Cheers,

Ralph McDunnough
Kirkland QC