Re: Hydraulic Clutch Linkage Problem

That's interesting Paige.  I believe this is the first time on this
list that anyone has said they had a failed throw out bearing.  Though
your statements all make sense, I have never heard about problems on
the oil head.  Also, didn't this guy have very low mileage on the bike?
  I may be mixing up threads on that part.

I also agree on the muffler bearings.  Those things are a pain in the
butt!

Bob Hadden '98RS