Re: Rentals in Ireland?

On 1/29/04 4:24 PM, Bob MacFarland emoto1@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>Anyone know if BMWs can be rented in Ireland? A couple that I know are
>going over and would like to rent BMWs, but are having trouble finding a
>place that rents anything other than Japanese bikes. Any help would be
>appreciated.

Please post all replies to this list with any details you can. I'm keenly
interested. The last time I was in Ireland (also first time), I toured by
car and found myself wishing we had done the tour by bike. Awesome riding
country with lots of friendly people, quaint towns, beautiful scenery,
and narrow twisty roads. It seems to have been created for riders :-)

- -Steve

 Oakville, Ontario, Canada
 2000 R1100S/ABS, Mandarin