RE: Wish List

Now wait one dang gosh darn minute Steve. I've read your mostly incorrect
(IMHO) comments about BMW and my beloved Oilheads and not said a word.  But
dang it , when you start insulting the most glorious of all instruments, the
Banjo (notice I did not say 5 stringed Banjo. Not necessary.  All Banjos
have 5 strings. It's the Bastard Yankees that created an abomination called
the tenor banjo which aint no Banjo)well, you've gone too far.  Name your
weapon time and place . A duel is called for here kind sir.........

> I used to be a "wannabe musician" in my twenties, and I had a boatload of
> gear (synthesizers, drum machines, recording equipment, etc.) I once
> mentioned to a sales guy that these synths are outdated as soon as I buy
> them. He said with a smirk "want an instrument that is always
> state-of-the-art? Get a banjo ;-)"
>  Oakville, Ontario, Canada
>  2000 R1100S/ABS, Mandarin

TC