Re: oilheads-digest V1 #97

In a message dated 2/12/2004 11:00:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
robert.silas@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I am another '94 RS owner and going down to the Blue Ridge in the coming
May, the third time.
I do not want any of the many other BMWs.   I invested a lot of work and
modifications into my RS to fit me and it's serving me well with its 135,000
km.
Hi Bob, Gary, Bruno,

Sounds like we in the northeast need to hook- up somewhere.  My group
(R1100RS, R100RS, K1100RS, and K1200RS) usually leaves May 1.  This will be year 11
for this trip.  Hope to see you on the road!

John
Montpelier, VT