Re: [Fwd: RT Linked Brakes]

 > That's very interesting to hear.  Aside from the size and weight of the
 > machine, how would you rate it on bad surfaces compared to other
 > street-only bikes?

Bikes I've owned listed from hard -> to -> easy:

K1200LT -> K1100LT -> R1150RT -> Yamaha Vision ->  R80RT -> R69S ->
Yamaha RD400 -> Honda CL 160.

Hmmm, I bet if you lined them up by weight you'd get pretty close to
the same ranking.  I guess for me the main issue is size and weight.

There is a big jump between the K bikes and the R1150RT.  I don't like
K bike handling at low speeds.  They feel top heavy to me.

// marc