Re: [Fwd: RT Linked Brakes]

> > geez, how about learning to brake the old fashion way!
>

> 'cuz pulling back on the reins and saying "whoa" like Santa Claus, just
> doesn't seem to work all that well on a motorcycle
> .
> You're always welcome to join us in the 21st century.
>
> Jim

yah'know jim, learning to ride is a life long excersise in knowledge.
attempting to 'engineer' a solution for riders who don't want to take the
time to learn is not something i think important.  for folks who wish to
toot their horn regarding 'my machine has...', go for it.  i will continue
to practice braking, cornering and riding hard ignoring these '21st century'
engineering mistakes.

as usual YMMV.

gt
or