Re: [Fwd: RT Linked Brakes]

> You must be talking about some new fangled
> modern technique like using the front brake :-)
>
> // marc

yur'right marc.  practice panic braking.  you know, the tires are squealing,
front and rear, from your aggressive application of the 4 piston monster
brakes we all have under our control.  get comfortable with how well these
brakes work and how much pressure you can apply without lockup.

i always say 'no thanks' to someone trying to substitute some piece of
equipment in place of a learned skill.  having control of the power in your
brakes, without 'assistance', i believe critical to your personal ability to
avoid the situations that always occur.  thinking that because you have
'linked power assisted brakes' you can stop considering proper braking is
the most likely outcome of this latest bmw 'engineering' miracle.

gt
or