Re: [Fwd: RT Linked Brakes]

Well, I was going to mention the I-drive bit, but I really have never
even seen one.  I read in AutoWeek that it is a real pain in the butt.
Sometimes, we just never do figure out what the Germans have on their
mind.  Is it a case of we just don't get it?  Or did they really trip
up on the I-drive?

Don't know anything about German tanks.  Or American ones for that
matter.

Bob Hadden '98RS