Re: [Fwd: RT Linked Brakes]

 > loads of front and "some" rear wheel breaking and vice versa.  So what does
"fully linked"  mean?

Both levers, front and rear, trigger a brake electro-hydraulic servo
that does the actual braking.  It doesn't make a damn bit of difference
which lever you use.   At start up the system determines the braking
force to apply to each wheel according to the current load of the bike.

That's fully linked.   Partially linked means the hand lever does as
above, but the foot lever controls the rear brake only.   The two systems
use a different controller (and different plumbing) so you can not
easily change from one to the other.

Or so it was explained to me.   I could be wrong.

// marc