Re: [Fwd: RT Linked Brakes] - Panic Braking

Well said Tom.  We all will have a situation where we are totally
surprised, and panic (or react instinctively if you prefer).  To deny
this is foolish.  This is when ABS is a good thing.  I had one such
stop on my RS with ABS.  It happened so fast, that I have no idea if
the ABS kicked in or not.  I did stop in time however.  And I thank BMW
quality for that.

Bob Hadden '98RS