Re: [Fwd: RT Linked Brakes]

> If you are a #1, I salute you.  You are in the minority.
> Bob Hadden '98RS

thanks!

was riding CA96 early in the morning.  began to spot deer here and there, my
deer eyes went into overdrive.  came around one of the hundreds of corners
on that sweet road, caught movement on the right.  rolled off, swivelled my
head to see mr buck pacing me.  full panic braking started, tires howling,
deer cuts left across my path, his butt passed under my left side mirror on
the r11rt.  was stopped at that point so i just sat in the middle of the
road thanking the practice sessions for doing their work.

no technology is going to save your ass in a real life situation.

gt
or