Re: [Fwd: RT Linked Brakes]

Agreed , and I consider my self a #1 also. And I imagine if you limited your survey to riders with 20 years or more experience , #1s would be in the vast majority.  I have ABS on my bike and I'm proud to say that in the two years I've owned it, not once has it activated. I'm not a ABS fan.      But thats just my opinion.  The ABS is gods gift to mankind folks aint a gonna change my mind and I most likely will never change theirs.  So why get in a pissing contest about it ?????   Lets fight about surging instead...   Oilheads do not surge.   There, I've started it......

- --
Terry Cox
Charlotte, NC
2002 BMW R1150RA, "Bertha II"