Re: Anything but linked brakes

 > groove running through, but it looks quite good.  Metzler doesn't claim
 > higher mileage for these tires, about the same as MeZ4, but with increased
 > wet and cold weather traction, increase dry grip and lighter weight.   I'm
 > hoping they won't square off like MeZ4s seem to do.

What milage did you get on the MeZ4s?   I'm currently running the
Michelin road pilot (39 PSI front, 42 PSI rear) and I don't have as
much confidence with them in the rain as I did with the BT020.   I'd
like something a bit stickier that will last more than 6000 miles.
The Roadtec Z6 sounds promissing.

// marc