** Contact Info + Sale Pricing from HiperForm (Rod Holland) for Ohlins **

Here's the contact info for Rod:

	Rod Holland
	2984 Bronco Lane
	Norco, CA 92860

	Phone: 909-721-3803

	Email: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

	Web site: http://www.hiperform.com

Should anyone on the list be looking for a good deal
on Ohlins shocks, Rod Holland is currently offering
them on sale thru 27 Feb.

As an example,