headlight protection

I have it on my FJR, bought it as part of a total protection kit from Tankslapper (www.tankslapper.com)  Do a search on 3M headlight protection and you'll find a bunch of automotive application sites.  Maybe one of them provide bulk product to cut your own.  I'm not sure about the level of protection....I feel more secure with my Aeroflow lens guard on my RT.  I KNOW it will stop anything short of a 9MM.  And a whole lot easier to apply, the 3M stuff is a bitch, even when precut to fit.

oilheads-digest <owner-oilheads-digest@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
oilheads-digest Saturday, March 6 2004 Volume 01 : Number 123

In this issue:

Flexible Headlight Stone Shield
Re: Flexible Headlight Stone Shield