Flexible Headlight Stone Shield

I'm looking for a vendor of a headlight guard I've seen at some of the
rallies. The material I'm looking for is a flexible, semi-soft, transparent
film that is applied directly to the headlight lens, and is guaranteed to stop
a speeding WMD fired at close range. I think the material is made by 3M, and
is used as a stone guard on cars and trucks too. It seems I can remember
almost everything about it except who sells it. 8^(

If anyone knows of a source I'd appreciate your help finding it. Thanks much.

Jim
microdoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
'03 K1200LT '99 R1100RT '99 F650 '98 R1200C '88 R100GS '78 R80/7
BMW MOA, RA, ABC, NFO #3