No More Oilhead...

Well folks, I sold my oilhead R1100RS yesterday to a very nice fellow
who is quite happy to have it. So, not only do I no longer have an
oilhead, I no longer have a BMW!  8^O

In the near future I will take delivery on a brandy-new R1200GS, which I
understand is known as a "hexhead". [1]

A question for the list owner: Do we intend to become an oilhead/hexhead
list, or shall I go off in search of a hexhead list?

Either way, thanks to all for the good discussion and advice over my
tenure here for the last few years!

Bob

[1] "near future" is defined as whenever the bike arrives at the shop.
2-3 weeks?