Rear Rotor Replacement

Need to replace the rear brake rotor on my '96 RT... as I see it I have
three choices, either an OEM replacement from Chicago BMW for around
$150, or aftermarket pieces from either Braking or EBC for about $130.
Since the prices are so close it boils down to which is the highest quality
part. Hard to go wrong with an OEM replacement, but the aftermarket
pieces look much nicer and, of course, claim that they use superior
materials - for whatever that's worth and it's probably worth nothing.
Anyway, anyone have any experience with the Braking or EBC rotor
products?

TIA,

- - Seth