Re: Heated Grips

Bob,  I'm not by my RS until Friday afternoon.  I can check the wiring
routing to see if you need to modify the bars.  But my impression is
that you should be set to go.  The bar drilling applies to the RT style
bars, I think.  Will advise on Friday how mine are routed.  They were
dealer installed when I bought the bike.

Bob Hadden '98RS