4-way switch??

I installed a Kisan Signal Minder on my R1100RT.  I frequently forget to
cancel the turn signal, so it's probably a good thing for me.

However, it also keeps the turn signals on at low intensity as running
lights.  That's OK, I suppose, but both turn signal indicators are also
on at low intensity.  THAT is annoying.

Fortunately, the instructions say that that can be disabled by "pressing
and holding the Cancel switch, then pressing the 4-way switch".

What the heck is the 4-way switch??    I tried using the hazard light
switch, figuring that was another input, but that didn't do it.

Has anyone figured it out?

- --
 Mark Mendel
R1100RT, R80/7