Re: R1150RT clutch speedbleeder

In a message dated 3/23/04 9:15:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
John.Veilleux@xxxxxx writes:
I would never have figured that one out on my own. I'm sitting at work
right now so I can't have a look at my bike. But from the picture I see in
the repair CD, there are two flats machined across the adapter just above
the hex portion. I guess these are wrenching flats to remove the adapter
and the speedbleeder would screw in at this point? Do you see any problems
leaving the speedbleeder permanently installed?  Thanks.
Mine have been installed on my S for 2 years with no problem.

Tom