Re: oilheads-digest V1 #143

Robert,

	Tell me about your 04 Yqamaha FZ6.  Is that the new one with a 600 cc
engine?  I went to the International Motorcycle Show in suburban
Chicago about two months ago and saw one, sat on it and was impressed
with its looks and its 425-pound weight as compared to my 04 R 1150 R
weighing about one hundred more pounds.   I could flick that Yamaha
side to side at a good angle very easily whereas doing so with my BMW
gives me the impression in wants to fall from its much-heavier weight.
What say you?

Jim Gordon