RE: Oil Change

And just what calculation did you use to determine that the values they give
are "too tight" ????   I promise you that all the equipment at our Nuclear
Plants use values based on mfgs recommendations......  The engineers DO know
pretty much what they're talking about.....And the values they give are
based on SOUND ENGINEERING PRINCIPLES >>>>>>

Terry Cox
02 R1150RA, "Bertha The Next Generation"