Re: Where's the List?

Murray,  Can you narrow down the source of the noise?  Is it coming
from the piston area itself?

I would think it more likely that you are getting this from the top or
bottom mounting bolt area.  This could be fixed with a change to the
bolt arrangement.  I remember the front shock bolt mount is supposed to
be greased regularly.  The rear also moves with the suspension travel.
Any possibility this is coming from there?

If you confirm the noise is from inside the shock body, I agree you
should send it back.  But only after putting several hundred miles on
the thing.

Bob Hadden '98RS (Ohlins)