RE: F650

We're on our second and have nothing but good experiences with them.  The
first one was a Funduro, the latest is a 2002 F650GS.  Both have been
trouble free.  I don't ride it very often but when I do I find the baby GS
to be great fun.  You can thrash it as much as you want and it seems to beg
for more.  The seat is comfortable - Helen likes the GS seat much better
than the Funduro.  In any case, we tour with her bike and mine (an R11GS).
We load them up with gear and go.  Never looked back yet.

Shawn W. Bryan
Berlin, VT
sbryan@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.vtbryans.com

Would anybody on this list be caught dead on an F650?  I've thought about
buying one for a year or so to use around town and maybe teach my wife,
daughter and son to ride.  It seems that a used one is a decent value and I
believe they hold up well and most people seem to think they're a lot of fun
to ride.  What do you think list, would it make a good second bike?

Bob Minor
'96R11RS