Re: BUNNY: Dr. Frank Glamser LDF Update

 > Wednesday, April 28th.  Frank also had good things to say about the new
 > Michelin Road Pilot tires on his R1150RT.

Has he ridden in the rain with them, yet?

I've had the front on the bike for about 4k miles and the rear for about
4500 miles.   They are wearing OK with 1/8" tread remaining on the front
and 3/16" tread remaining on the rear.

They handle fine on dry roads, but I don't have nearly the confidence
I had with BT-020 on wet roads.   I think I'll try something else when
these wear out.   Perhaps the Z6.

// marc