Re: Tires

 >020s are terrific tires for RTs.  They last about 10K and work great in all

Except that I never got better than 6K on the two sets that I had and
had a rear 020 go from still tread left before the wear bars to steel
belts showing in about 350 miles.

   http://www.snafu.org/smbc/trips/camping-2003/t-20030907-105750.jpg

Thus the change to the pilot road (just fine in dry, but more squirley
on tar snake road repairs in rain or fog than other tires) I'm running now.
The Mac 90s that came with the bike cupped like crazy in < 4K.

So next set will probably be the Z6.  At the rate the pilot roads are
wearing it may be a while, say the start of winter rains.   Perfect!

// marc