Great Service from GPSDiscount.com

Sorry for cross-posting, but I think an extraordinary vendor performance
deserves being brought to everyone's attention. I have never ordered from
GPSDiscount.com, and decided to give them a try because their price for a
Garmin 64MB Data Card was the lowest of several vendors I checked. I ordered
the card Wednesday afternoon and paid for regular ground transportation. It
arrived Thursday morning by FedEx!!!

I find it amazing that an order could be filled and delivered from Oklahoma to
Ohio that fast. I am impressed. Thanks, whoever you folks are.

Jim
microdoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
'03 K1200LT '99 R1100RT '99 F650 '98 R1200C '88 R100GS '78 R80/7
BMW MOA, RA, ABC, NFO #3