Re: Fuel pump noise.

The bike has about 74000 miles on it and I've only had to replace the
fuel filter 3 times.  It does take a lot more effort to replace than an
external filter but it's still doable on the road if you happen to be
carrying a spare.  Biggest problem would be finding something to drain
the gas into since you have to pull the tank.

Ed Lee
95 R1100R
Danville, CA