Rockster & Prices

Hey all,

I'm currently riding a '92 R100R and an '02 Guzzi chop
dragster I customized, but I'm looking at getting a
Rockster.

I've done some research about the bike, and most of
the reports are good.

But does anyone on the list have any experience with
the Rockster's performance/reliability?  And any
experience on the prices folks are paying for new
ones?

I went to the AZ Guzzi Rally last weekend, and saw a
lot of beemers at the campground.  It was a pretty
cool time had by all.

Thanks very much.

Matt