Re: Metzeler tire question

In a message dated 5/17/04 11:36:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> My next set of tires will likely be the Z6's.
>  Hopefully, they'll get close to my all time favorite, the Pirelli Dragon
GTS.

I second that, the GTSs are the best wet-weather tires I've ever had and not
too shabby in the dry either, it's a shame they were discontinued.  How do the
Pilot-Roads compare in the wet?  I had the chance to ride an R11S with Pilot
Sports
through a lot of wet weather and they were the first Michelins I'd liked in
the wet, from what I can find though they seem like a relatively low mileage
tire?

Cheers
Paul
NJ